Monday, October 26, 2009

baby fever

ugh...i have had so much baby fever lately. i can't stand it. i feel incomplete. i want a baby, or at least to know that one is on the way. i am open to pregnancy or adoption or a delivery by a stork...i just want a child, and zac is the same way. we are always on the lookout when we are in public...we just can't get enough of babies, toddlers, and children. i can not wait to be a mom. until then, i will listen to music in my car entirely too loudly and tell myself it's okay that i don't have a baby in the backseat or i would not be able to do this. (I tell myself that, but i don't really believe it...HELLO, I would trade loud music for a baby ANY DAY!)

1 comment:

Liz said...

You can babysit Madeline and Owen anytime you want. :)
And if it makes you feel any better here are things you cannot do, or cannot do easily with a kid around:

eat cereal for dinner
decide at the very last minute to go to a movie
plan on staying out of the house for an hour, but then end up being gone for 10
enjoy peace and quiet whenever you want
not change diapers
sleep for 12 hours straight
do things at your own convenience
go to Halloween parties

Don't get me wrong, I love Madeline and Owen, but enjoy not having a little one. They change your life for the better, but you definately give up things along the way.