Sunday, April 1, 2012

New Routines

Yes, things have changed since we found out I was pregnant, but I totally love the changes, and quite enjoy our new little routines. Perhaps the main thing I'm talking about are our Saturday and Sunday trips to the park. There is a large park with a long walking trail about ten minutes from our house. The past several weekends in a row, we've gone for a long relaxing (but exercising!) walk. Molly loves these trips too! We usually end the walk with a snow-cone. I alternate between half grape/half peach, and half strawberry/half clear coconut. Yum! A strange thing happened today when I stood in line for my snowie. I saw a woman order a large dill pickle, and it looked sooo- yummy! I brought $2.75 to get a medium snow-cone, but decided to get a junior one instead, AND a pickle! :) Now, I loved pickles when I was a kid, and I'll still eat them on a burger, but as far as just eating a huge dill pickle? That is so not me. Well, until now. I used to be the person who moves in the movie theater if someone sat down next to me with a big pickle. And now I'm a pickle eater. Pregnancy makes me like funny things, I guess. :)
More about our new routines later...one of my pregnancy routines is an early bedtime, and it is WAY past my bedtime. And for the record, I chose to forgo my usual Sunday nap, and instead be productive and box up the clothes in my armoir and closet that don't fit me anymore. :) I have a very empty armoir right now!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I cannot believe you are eating pickles - amazing. Do you want me to order some pickle pops for you? Then you could have them anytime you want them, not just after your Sunday walks!!! LOVE YOU!!!