Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My must haves...

It seems there are a lot of things I've been loving lately. Here are a few things that bring joy to my days...

1. Eli gave me this cd a long time ago, and I liked it then, but I am LOVING it now! I have a 6-disc changer and can't stand to listen to anything else. I even listen to it at work on my computer, when I'm on my conference. If you like pop music, I promise you will love Alexis Jordan. She is pretty much my hero right now. :)
 2. Snow cones! I have been alternating between peach/grape, and strawberry/coconut. I LOVE snow cones. I've always liked them a lot, but I think this pregnancy has taken my obsession up a notch! This rainbow one looks pretty terrific...maybe I'll get that next time. :)
 3. I am loving coconut everything, but this Coconut milk is awesome! I rarely drink coffee anymore (and decaf when I do), but I love adding some of this to it, and it's not nearly as bad as my Mounds bar creamer. It's also great in my homemade smoothies. Yum!
 4. Lip Butter! I saw this advertised by Emma Stone and it caught my attention. Mom Oldham and I were in the Burnet Walgreens for about an hour over Easter weekend, and I decided to buy it. Best $8 I have spent in a while! I love it! I chose the shade "peach parfait" based solely on the fact that it's what Emma was wearing in the little poster above the Revlon section, and I liked the way it looked on her. Turns out I like the way it looks on me too. Even better, I like the way it feels. Not thick like lipstick, but light and smooth like chap stick.
 5. Dill pickles. Who am I? I guess the pregnant version of myself loves something I formerly detested. Oh well...it sure is satisfying! :)
So that's a few of the things I have been craving and loving lately. :) What have you been digging?

No comments: