Thursday, December 4, 2008

Passion and Ambition...

Last night when we were watching tv, Zac was laying on the couch and out of the blue said "I'm ready to have a little baby. A girl. She would be laying on my chest right now if she was here." awww... Told you we have baby fever!

Today as I was doing some homework, I told Zac I don't even know why I want a degree, because I never want to work...I just want to be a full time mom and be with my kids. I asked him if he ever wished that I had more ambition and he said the sweetest thing. He told me that I do have lots of ambition...that I am ambitious about being the best mom ever. He told me that he thought it was cool that I have something I am completely passionate about, and said that many people do not have that amount of passion towards something. :) Wasn't that sweet?? I didn't even have anything to say back, I was just smiling and soaking it in.

See, little one...I already think about you ALL THE TIME, and you are not even created yet! hehe

No comments: