Monday, December 8, 2008

Dreaming of Drew

So the other night I had a dream that Zac and I were getting ready for a wedding. We had a little baby boy named Drew, who was peacefully sleeping while we got dressed and primped. All of the sudden, the doorbell rang and simultaneously Zac and I both said "that's my parents." We looked at each other confused...I knew it was my mom and dad, but was he suggesting it was his mom and dad at the door? When we went together to answer the door, it was his parents standing there, but my parents pulled up while we were still at the door. We all looked confused. Zac and I finally realized that there was a misunderstanding and we each had asked our parents to watch Drew while we went to the wedding. We were running late and had to leave, but our mom's suggested that since they both wanted to spend time with their baby grandson, they all just stay to watch him (and I think I vaguely remember the dads talking about some big game being on tv that night). The last thing I remember was Zac and I leaving in the car and feeling weird that we were leaving our baby, our home, and we had four house guests. Haha...isn't that a descriptive dream? When I woke up I lay there and thought about it for a long time. It was a happy dream. The funny thing is that I can totally see our parents doing that. They get along very well, and I know that they would enjoy anytime with their grandson.
Oh, and for more specifics, I remember that Drew was small and skinny. He had on baby blue and his nursery was baby blue and light brown...which is weird, since I have never thought of using those colors in a nursery. haha, oh well.

No comments: