Friday, December 14, 2012

Weight-ing game...

Okay, so really it's not a game. It's not that fun at all, but actually it really is fun when you see progress. Sooo, anyone remember that last post about weight, when I said something like "I hope the weight just keeps falling off, and I don't get to the stubborn pounds for a long time?" Yeah, that was a jinx. The very next week I stopped just 'shedding' weight. But I've been consistently trying to eat healthier (while still allowing myself a cookie here or there), and I plan on rejoining the gym in January. I started to join this week, then remembered we will be gone two weeks out of the month, and I didn't want to pay for a whole month when I wouldn't get to use it half that time, so I just decided to wait. Anyways, I'm going on walks when I can (time, baby, and weather permitting) and trying to drink more water. This morning when I weighed, I was 164, which means I've lost 30 pounds in nine weeks. My real goal? My real goal is to lose 30 pounds by my 30th birthday. I set this a few pounds ago, so my goal weight is 137, by May 31st! I think I can do it! And I know it'll feel good working to get there.
READY...SET...oh gosh, here come the holidays...okay, when they're over we get serious...GO!

1 comment:

Elizabeth J. said...

30 already is great! You look smaller every time I see you. I know you can do it. :)