Monday, January 4, 2016

2016

Wow. It's really Twenty-sixteen!?! Time keeps flying faster and faster, doesn't it? One of my resolutions was to start blogging again. My goal is twice a week. I thought I'd post this just to break the ice and get reacquainted with blogger. It's late, so I'll save the good stuff for another post. But can I just mention real quickly that Zac and I are two episodes away from finishing the Parenthood series, and I'm SO SAD ABOUT THIS. I want to start at the beginning and watch the whole thing over again. What an amazing show! Do any of you watch it? On one hand I can't wait to find out how it ends, but on the other, I don't want to keep watching because I don't want it to be over. Waaaah! :( What are your favorite shows?

1 comment:

Amy F said...

I love Parenthood! I started watching it right after I had Jack and now I'm watching the last season - so no spoilers!!! :)