Friday, January 15, 2016

second post of the year

Okay, so I haven't been posting as often as I planned, BUT:

-I've gone to Jazzercise five of the last eight days! And when I work out I make better choices with my diet, because I don't want to throw away the work I did, so I feel like I've been eating a little better too! Hooray!

-it's been 15 days since I've had soda (FIFTEEN! And that included a movie in which I got to have popcorn (my favorite!) and I still didn't have coke. I was super grumpy and pouty and irritable at first (I'm telling you, I was addicted and I was having withdrawals!) but last night when I was trying to fall asleep, I realized I hadn't even thought of it all day long! That's progress!

-I subbed at the boys' school on Tuesday and Thursday! Mad props to all the working moms out there because I was SO EXHAUSTED at the end of the day. I guess managing 15 three-year-olds will do that to you! :)

-tonight the boys are going to Parent's Night Out at church and we get to have a date! One of Zac's co-workers gave us a PF Chang's giftcard for Christmas, so we are going to eat there! Yum!

1 comment:

Amy F said...

Way to go Jules!!!