Friday, January 13, 2012

Lucky Friday the 13th

I had the dye test (HSG) today and my tubes are completely open! Woohoo! I watched on the screen as the concentrated contrast traveled out of each of them and swirled into a beautiful pattern in my body cavity. :) I have a tilted uterus, but the doc said that is very common and shouldn't matter. Zac also found out that he passed his test too! So that means that so far, everything is good. That's exciting. I keep having to remind myself that this doesn't mean we will definitely be able to get pregnant. I am such a dreamer and I keep the best-case scenario in mind at all times, which also makes the hurt that much more painful. Oh well...I like thinking positive! We are now headed to Katy for the weekend for my nephew Owen's birthday. It's neat to think that next year at this time we might have a little one too!!! :) y'all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Amy F said...

Julia - why haven't I been reading this blog? I love reading about this stuff...I have a tilted uterus too! Must run in the family!