Tuesday, July 17, 2012

27 weeks

I am finally (and already!?!) in my third and FINAL trimester, so I thought I would start doing weekly posts to help me remember these last precious weeks. :)


How far along? 27 weeks
Total weight gain: hmm...haven't weighed lately, but as of my last doctor appointment, it was 21 pounds
Maternity clothes? yes! Nothing else fits.
Stretch marks? yes, a few. :(
Sleep: my hips and back haven't been hurting as much lately, but I am back to peeing every two hours, and my reflux has returned, so sleep isn't awful, but it's not super restful either.
Best moment this week:my baby shower!!!!! Thanks again Stacy, Ramsi, and Rheanna. I'm still on a high, and I smile every time I walk into the nursery and see all of Drew's gifts!
Miss Anything? this sounds weird, but I miss being able to do sit-ups.
Movement: yes! lots! I love it! We are even starting to SEE him squirming.
Food cravings: still loving strawberries and Nerds, but no major major cravings this week
Anything making you queasy or sick: chocolate and pizza are making my reflux bad
Gender:It's a BOY!
Labor Signs: no!
Symptoms:lower back pain
Wedding rings on or off? off, and I HATE it! :(
Happy or Moody most of the timeso happy, but I can admit that I get a little emo here and there
Looking forward to: this week with Madeline and Owen. Knowing that I won't be able to give them my undivided attention in the future (since I'll have one of my own in the mix) is really making me enjoy and soak up and memorize every special moment with these sweeties.

2 comments:

Amy F said...

Yay! Do an update every week. I wish so badly that I had done this to remember everything.

Linda said...

You are beautiful and I love you!