Saturday, October 6, 2012

I'm 39 weeks pregnant!!!

I made it! 39 weeks! Less than 48 hours until we get to meet my sweet baby! I constantly wonder what he will look like. So exciting! :)

How far along? 39 weeks!
Total weight gain: 38 pounds!
Maternity clothes? yep! But to be honest, most of my maternity stuff doesn't even fit at this point, or it's not comfortable. So I keep repeating the same few outfits. :)
Stretch marks? definitely...
Sleep? What's that? Just kidding! I'm sleeping okay, but the muscles around my ribs hurt a lot (front and back), I guess because they're having to stretch. He's way up high. Very weird when he kicks the insides of my ribs! The past few nights I've also been thinking a lot about what he will be like. :)
Best moment this week? Zac and I had a wonderful day today. :)
Movement? Yes, and my whole belly gets deformed and it's very alien-ish.
Food cravings? popcorn, hot drinks (decaf coffee, hot chocolate), watermelon gum
Anything making you queasy or sick? no
Labor Signs: the strongest Braxton-Hicks contractions I could ever imagine, but not real labor contractions or anything
Symptoms: oh gosh...ability to sleep, constantly going potty, reflux, sore back muscles, ribs hurt, puffy feet and hands...you know, just the usual :)
Wedding rings on or off? Off
Happy or Moody most of the time? So indescribably happy! It's surreal! I'm about to be face to face with the little soul that will forever change mine! Swoon!!!
Looking forward to: DREW! But more immediately, I'm looking forward to my family arriving tomorrow!!! Then it will REALLY be real! :) I have a nursery to-do list for my Papa, then I'll blog and post pics of the finished nursery. We are going to go out tomorrow night for a celebratory dinner at a local Italian joint! I'm going to eat a lot, because A) it's my last meal as a pregnant woman, so shouldn't I go out with a bang? and B) I won't get to eat again until after Drew's here, and then it's just a liquid diet until Tuesday.

No comments: