Saturday, October 6, 2012

Today was a good day.

Random, unedited, and choppy; but it serves the purpose...

Got out of bed
Breakfast at Joe's Family Diner in Mansfield
Home, naps and a movie
Fixed pasta for lunch
Made pumpkin muffins. Yum!
Did a few things around the house and finished some laundry.
Showered and got ready for the cold weather and McMurry football game. This took a very long time because I do not have any clothes that fit that are appropriate for 50degree temps. Also, turns out I haven't put on real shoes (other than flip flops) in a very long time, and my feet don't fit in any of my warm shoes. Also, I can't reach my feet, so poor Zac had to put my socks on for me, as well as help me try on like 5 different pairs of shoes. I finally found some fake uggs in the back of my closet that fit. Hooray!
We got to the game as it started at 4, and left at the start of the second half because it was getting too chilly. (and that was under 2 shirts, a jacket, and three blankets!)
On the way home we stopped for dinner at Cotton Patch Yes, as a matter of fact, we are old souls. But in chilly weather, you just can't beat the joy of comfort food!
When we got home, we watched the UT game, and I made some decaf coffee (with lots of milk and some peppermint mocha cream) and ate some candy corn and a pumpkin muffin. Nice end to a wonderful day. :)

No comments: