Wednesday, September 26, 2012

37 weeks!

How far along? 37 weeks!
Total weight gain: 38 pounds (I asked at the doc yesterday!) Think I can keep it at or under 40? I have 12 days to go...
Maternity clothes? duh
Stretch marks? uh-huh...and the new ones aren't even skin colored. They're kind of a blueish-purple. Oh well. I'm not sweatin' it.
Sleep? Thank goodness my parents brought a recliner when they came two weekends ago! I take shifts in the bed, then when I get up to potty I move to the recliner and sleep a few hours in it, then get up to potty and get back in bed, and so-on-and-so-forth. It's been a nice relief on my achy hips and ribs. :) I do have the most intense BH contractions at night, and all my symptoms are worse at night, but my doc said that's normal, and really it's like that with all medical stuff...flu is worse at night, colds are worse at night, etc.
Best moment this week? We had an awesome weekend! I loved all of it, but felt especially cool being 9 months preggo and breaking the law. Okay, that's a bit dramatic. But we did sneak into a movie we didn't pay for. :)
Movement? Lots and lots and lots of hiccups. If he's moving, he's hiccuping. Or having spasms. Sometimes they can be quite comical.
Food cravings? not really. There are more foods that sound yucky, than foods that sound so good. I guess I'm STILL wanting/loving chocolate chip cookies though. :)
Anything making you queasy or sick? occasionally a BH contraction will be SO STRONG that it feels like I'm getting punched in the tummy, and that will make me temporarily nauseous, but otherwise no.
Labor Signs: Yes, quite a few, but they're just tricksters...I'm not really in labor. I don't think this baby is coming out until he's pulled out. LOL!
Symptoms: Yes...lots! Lately swollen feet, shortness or breath, needing to potty all the time, etc...
Wedding rings on or off? Off. I tried it on yesterday, just to see, and it wouldn't even come to my middle knuckle. :( Haha, whose puffy hands are these, anyways?
Happy or Moody most of the time?  Happy! Definitely more tired and physically worn out, but mostly happy and just soaking up these last days.
Looking forward to: my mom is coming in town today so we can spend a few quality days together. I'm pumped! Plans are to see a movie (one that Zac wouldn't go to!), sew a gown for me (not an evening gown, a night gown...like the kind I'll wear in the hospital!), take Zac out to eat for his birthday, decorate the nursery, and hang out. Woohoo!!

No comments: