Wednesday, August 1, 2012

29 weeks

How far along? 29 weeks
Total weight gain: yesterday at the doctor, I weighed the same as last week
Maternity clothes? duh
Stretch marks? yep, still there.
Sleep: waking up in the middle of the night (usually between 3 and 4) and can't fall back asleep. I guess my body is preparing me for the future? :)
Best moment this week: relaxing in a friend's pool, buying a new car, and best of all, getting to see Drew's precious face at my 4-D sonogram
Miss Anything? yes, painting my toenails! Usually in the summers I change my toenail polish once or twice a week, but it's been months since I painted them because I can't really reach them.
Movement: Lots! But it has changed from strong sudden kicks, to a movement that's more like a slow push. I'll feel him gently pressing on a certain area, then the pressing gets harder, like he's stretching or doing wall push-ups.
Food cravings:home made chocolate chip cookies
Anything making you queasy or sick: at the car dealership, the finance lady had a Red Bull, and the odor made me want to vomit on her desk.
Gender: still a BOY!
Labor Signs: nope!
Symptoms: swelling in my feet and ankles (to the point I could leave a finger print in my skin)
Wedding rings on or off? off =(
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy, but a little moody. :)
Looking forward to: learning my new car, and my AUSTIN BABY SHOWER!!! :) I can't wait to see what it's like (food, decor, etc), and even better, to see family and friends whom I haven't seen in ages! Woohoo!

No comments: