Friday, August 31, 2012

33 weeks

How far along? 33 weeks!
Total weight gain:two pounds since my appt two weeks ago.
Maternity clothes? Yes. I LOVE all the color that's out this season (rows and rows of colored pants in stores!) so I'm missing "normal" clothes, haha
Stretch marks? yes, and they are multiplying
Sleep? I am sleeping better! Sometimes I still can't fall asleep until 3am, but then I sleep late the next day (Oh! Good morning, 10am) and that day flies by, so that's okay too. I'm still using the bathroom five times a night, but I fall back to sleep easily and sleep in long chunks of time. Also, my body isn't super achey when I do wake up. Besides some intense Braxton-Hicks contractions, I've hit a sweet spot with my sleeping patterns. :)
Best moment this week? Watching Drew be happy and precious during the sonogram. Getting a sneak peek makes me feel like I'm already starting to learn him, and that makes me so very happy!
Miss Anything? sure, a few things (probably several), but I'm actually enjoying being pregnant and soaking up these last few special weeks. =)
Movement? Yep! Not quite as much as last week, but I definitely still feel him wiggling and occasionally kicking and punching. Sometimes when I'm lying on my side, I can feel him banging on the insides of my ribs. It's almost like being hit on the funny bone...such a strange sensation!
Food cravings: haven't really craved much, but I guess I've been wanting chocolate more than usual
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope!
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: not yet
Symptoms: BH contractions, get tired easily
Wedding rings on or off? Off. But I've been getting lots of compliments on my fake ring. haha!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy! :)
Looking forward to: our last roadtrip as a family of three! We are going to Austin this weekend to see our families. It's our last chance to get to leave town, since the doctors like you to be within an hour of the hospital for the last month of pregnancy.

No comments: